As Charlton and Charlton Athletic Women prepare for the start of the 2021/22 campaign, below are a few updates on key timings to look out for.
- Kit sponsors: Charlton and Charlton Athletic Women’s kit sponsors for the 2021/22 season are set to be confirmed this week
- Kit reveal: The club’s kit reveal photography is set to take place towards the end of this week. There will still be work to be done following the initial photography which means the first kit to be revealed will take place on Monday, July 26th
- Kit availability: Supporters will be able to purchase Charlton and Charlton Athletic Women’s kit on pre-order on the day each kit is revealed. The first availability of kit in the club shop is set to be on Friday, July 30th, meaning those that attend the open training session at The Valley can get their 2021/22 kit on the same day
- Following Monday’s easing of Covid-restrictions by the government, the club will be going on sale with match-to-match tickets for the opening games of the season this week. Adult members will get 48 hours priority access to home tickets and get a £2 discount on home match tickets. An adult membership costs just £35, or £25 for season-ticket holders, and gives you access to the club’s open training session on Friday, July 30th. To become a member click here
- The club’s ticket office is set to open for in-person purchases on Tuesday, click here to find out more.
- The club are awaiting confirmation from Fulham regarding tickets for away supporters for the friendly at Craven Cottage on Saturday, July 31st and will announce information in due course.
- The club will begin distributing 2021/22 season tickets towards the end of this week. Join more than 8,500 supporters at The Valley for the 2021/22 season - click here to purchase your season ticket
- Charlton Athletic Women’s fixtures are expected to be published this week. Click here to purchase a 2021/22 Charlton Athletic Women’s season ticket, which costs just £60 for adults