Supporters are at the centre of every football club and Charlton Athletic fans have a great history of involvement, and we want to continue this tradition.
At the start of the 2016/17 season we made a commitment to improve how we listen and communicate with fans and we want to build upon this during the 2018/19 season:
- For the second successive year, we had fans involved in the design of our brand-new, bespoke kits, which we’ll be wearing for the 2018/19 season
- Our Fans’ Forum continued, with four annual meetings between fans and members of the club’s Senior Management Team. We are currently looking at ways to restructure the Forum to make it more effective
- The club hosted 12 matchday meetings for supporter groups, giving fans the opportunity to meet with senior members of staff and talk through the important subjects to them
- We hosted a Meet the Manager session for season ticket holders
If you have any thoughts on what we can do to continue to work better with fans, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to get involved, that’s great because we want to hear from you. We want you to help us shape the way the club moves forward. There are many ways you can get involved:
- Fill in any feedback you have on the form that will soon be available to view below
- Join one of our many fan groups, giving you the opportunity to meet regularly with representatives from the club