The Charlton Athletic Fans’ Forum was reconstituted in its current form in 2010 and consists of representatives from various groups, including regional supporters’ groups, the disabled supporters’ association, the Supporters’ Trust, travel groups, international fans and others.
Fully compliant with EFL and Supporters Direct guidelines, the fans’ forum meet with the club’s Senior Management Team four times per year.
During the meetings, the forum will discuss the issues and ask the questions that most affect them and the fans they represent.
Minutes from the meetings are published below for all supporters to view.
Aims of the fans’ forum
- To establish a forum for supporters to communicate directly with the club in a structured manner
- To help the club better understand the issues that most affect and concern its supporters
- To give the club an opportunity to explain the thinking behind key decisions
- To enable fans to play a role in helping the club achieve success
- To provide a greater degree of transparency about key issues that affect supporters
Role of the fans’ forum members
As a member of the fans’ forum, each individual has a duty to liaise and consult with fans from the group they represent and ensure they best serve their interests in meetings with the club.
Each of the 12 members is contactable via email and they are able to provide feedback and take questions from the fans they represent, as well as share updates after each meeting. Please click here to view a list of all the club’s official supporter groups
Some supporters do not feel fully engaged and some have raised questions about the forum. Therefore, the club felt it was important to look at the current process and this is ongoing. To have your say, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes from the previous Fans’ Forum meetings can be found below: