Season tickets for Charlton’s 2018/19 campaign are back on sale, with the club’s new ticketing software having now been introduced.
This season, the Addicks will once again be one of the most affordable clubs to follow in the entire EFL, and season tickets still remain on sale at our phase-one prices. To purchase your season ticket online, please click here.
Adult season tickets begin at just £200 and U11s are completely free in the Family Stand when bought alongside a full-paying adult, as has been the case for the last two seasons.
All Charlton supporters are now eligible to purchase any unsold seats inside The Valley, with the seat-release deadline having passed, and they are available to buy in person, by phone, online, by post or by finance.
For 2018/19, we have reduced the number of zones within The Valley from five to four, following supporter feedback. This should also make the stadium easier to steward and means that a few blocks in the East and West Stands have switched from zone three to zone four.
Season ticket holders within these areas have been written to, to explain the club’s approach and to minimise their price increase due to zone changes.
There are five ways that supporters can purchase their season tickets and details on each of the methods are available to read below.
- In person – Supporters can visit The Valley Superstore between 9.30am and 5pm Monday-Friday
- By phone – The ticket office’s phone lines are open 9am-5pm on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays and 9am-1pm on Thursdays.
- Online – Fans can purchase or renew their season ticket 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- By post – You can return your completed application form to The Valley, Floyd Road, London, SE7 8BL
- By finance - Our four-month and 10-month finance options are again on offer. Please see below for full details. V12 finance is only available to purchase online.
Brand-new ticketing software has been introduced, with the new ticketing website’s design incorporating changes requested by supporters and responses from a recent Fans’ Forum meeting, which will help to improve the booking process for all fans.
A loyalty scheme – which will play a big role in supporter priority for in-demand home and away matches - has been also implemented as part of the new software.
As an added bonus for our junior supporters, all U11 and U18 season ticket holders will automatically be enrolled into our freshly-revamped Young Reds membership club.
From 2018/19 onwards, the Young Reds will adopt a three-tier scheme, catering for youngsters aged 0-3, 4-12 and 13-17.
Members of all-three tiers will all receive a welcome pack and gift, as well as a host of other benefits.