The Addicks' famous home is celebrating it's 100th year in 2019 and you can now tread the same paths as your Charlton heroes.
From walking through the press room to taking your place in the newly refurbished dressing room, You can explore normally inaccessible areas to members of the public.
With tour times at 10am and 12:30pm on Thursday, November 14th, Thursday, November 5th and Thursday, 19th December.
The tour of The Valley includes*
• Behind-the-scenes access to the home, away and officials dressing rooms
• Access pitch side by walking down the tunnel
• Sit in the dug-outs for that special memento photo opportunity
• View the media suite where press conferences take place
• See the best view in the house with a visit to the Directors Box and get an insight into the history of Charlton Athletic
• See who has represented their country while being a Charlton player with a visit to the International Roll of Honour board
Tours are priced at £17 per person (Valley Gold members receive a discounted price of £12)
*Some areas are subject to availability