Tickets for Charlton’s trip to Millwall on Saturday, November 9th (3pm) will go on restricted sale on Monday afternoon at 2pm.
The Addicks head to The Den for the first time since December 2016 and have been handed a full allocation of 2,176 in the top tier of the North Stand. Despite discussions between the two clubs, Charlton will not receive further allocation in the bottom tier.
Ticket prices can be found in the graphic below.
Armed Forces tickets can only be purchased with proof of ID either in person or via a scanned image via email.
Eight wheelchair bays are available at the following prices: Adults: £28.00, Over 61: £19.00, Armed Forces: £19, U18: £15.00, U16: £14.00, U12: £9.00.
Disabled supporters in receipt of disability living allowance (middle or high rate) or PIP payments are entitled to a complimentary carer ticket.
Restriction Phases are as follow (two tickets per Fan ID):
1. 580 points & VG – Monday, October 14th - 2pm
2. 580 Points – Tuesday, October 15th – 9.30am
3. 550 Points & VG – Tuesday, October 15th – 2pm
4. 550 Points – Wednesday, October 16th – 9.30am
5. 500 Points or VG – Wednesday, October 16th – 2pm
6. 460 Points – Friday, October 18th – 9.30am
7. 350 Points – Friday, October 18th – 2pm
8. 230 Points – Monday, October 21st – 2pm
9. 100 Points – Tuesday, October 22nd – 9.30am
10. General sale - Tuesday, October 22nd – 2pm
Unsure of your Fan ID? Supporters can find out their ID by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
A Valley Away service will be running to and from The Den for £14 and the timetable can be found below…
Larkfield – 11.25am
Gravesend – 11.45am
Dartford - 12pm
Bexleyheath – 12.15pm
Bromley - 12:45pm
Eltham – 1.05pm
Charlton – 1.20pm