The Addicks’ famous home is celebrating its 100-year anniversary in 2019 and you can come down to SE7 to walk in the footsteps of your heroes.
As well as taking a seat in the dressing room, you can make the walk out of the tunnel to pitchside and view the 27,111 seating stadium from a different view and in a different atmosphere.
The tour of The Valley includes*:
• Behind-the-scenes access to the home, away and officials dressing rooms
• Access pitchside by walking down the tunnel
• Sit in the dug-outs for that special memento photo opportunity
• View the media suite where press conferences take place
• See the best view in the house with a visit to the Directors Box and get an insight into the history of Charlton Athletic
• See who has represented their country while being a Charlton player with a visit to the International Roll of Honour board
• The opportunity to have your photo taken with the 2019 League One play-off trophy
Tours are priced at £17 per person (Valley Gold members receive a discounted price of £12) and are on Thursday August 15th and Thursday August 29th. On both dates there is a 10am tour and a 12:30pm tour.
*Some areas are subject to availability