Charlton Athletic season tickets will remain on sale at League One pricing for one more week.
Season tickets went on sale at 9am on Monday, May 27th and fans can still purchase at League One pricing until Monday, July 8th, with the cheapest adult season ticket available for just £220, only Bradford City and Rochdale offered a cheaper adult season ticket in League One in 2017/18 and only three League Two clubs offered a cheaper adult season ticket in 2017/18.
Last year’s season ticket holder seats have now been released, with the club having sold more than 9,500 season tickets for the 2019/20 Championship campaign. Season tickets at League One pricing were set to go off sale on Friday, June 28th but the club has extended the period fans can purchase at League One pricing to give fans every opportunity to take advantage of the season ticket offer. Fans have until Monday, July 8th to purchase at League One pricing before tickets go on sale at the new Championship pricing.
The Championship pricing is below. The club has benchmarked against other Championship clubs and will offer adult season ticket from just £299, which equates to just £13 per game.
To get your season ticket at the best value, purchase Championship football at League One pricing until Monday, July 8th. Click here to purchase your season ticket by clicking here.
Current prices - Championship football at League One pricing
There are a number of ways supporters can secure their seat for 2019/20: In person from The Valley, by post, by phone, by V12 finance or online.
- In person – Supporters can visit The Valley’s ticket office between 9.30am and 5pm on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays and from 10am—1pm on Thursdays. The ticket office is also open from 10am on home matchdays.
- By phone – The ticket office’s phone lines are open 9am-5pm on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays, 9am-1pm on Thursdays and from 10am on home matchdays.
- Online – Fans can purchase or renew their season ticket 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- By post – You can return your completed application form to The Valley, Floyd Road, London, SE7 8BL
- By finance - Our four-month and 10-month finance options are again on offer. V12 finance is only available to purchase online
The club’s popular Valley Express coach service continues to transport supporters to and from SE7 from dozens of pick-up points across Kent and Sussex.
A Valley Express season pass can be booked online by clicking here, by visiting The Valley in person or by phone. Alternatively, fans purchasing their season ticket by post can add a Valley Express pass by selecting it under the ‘Additional Options’ box.
Charlton fans who have supported Lee Bowyer’s Addicks during 2018/19 will have their loyalty points carried over into next season.
The club’s loyalty points scheme, which works on a two-year cycle, was introduced last summer following the installation of the Addicks’ new ticketing software and provides fans who regularly support the team with greater ticket priority for in-demand away and cup matches.
In 2019/20 all season ticket holders under the age of 18 will once again be provided with complimentary membership to Charlton’s Young Reds scheme.
Supporters under 18 can also be signed up to the Young Reds’ all-new Premium Package, which is priced at just £20 and can save parents money over the course of the season.