You can turn your child’s dream into a reality and have them pull on the famous red shirt to lead Charlton out in their first game at The Valley back in the Championship.
The Addicks have returned to the second tier for the first time in three years, with Stoke City providing the opposition for the first home game at The Valley and there are still spaces left for your child to be mascot for the big day.
Matchday mascots will begin their day with an exclusive, behind-the-scenes tour of The Valley. This includes the tunnel area, directors' box and the home and away dugouts, as well as the home dressing room where they will get the chance to meet all of their favourite players.
They will also have the opportunity to take part in the pre-match warm-up on the pitch alongside the first team, before leading them out in front of the crowd.
Packages are priced at £250 for Premium Young Reds members and £300 for non-members. Our mascot packages include:
- Full 2019/20 Home Kit
- A souvenir photograph with the two team captains and the match officials
- A visit to the home dressing room before the game
- A bumper goodie bag
- The chance to warm up on The Valley pitch alongside the squad
- An exclusive, behind-the-scenes tour of the tunnel area, directors' box and the home and away dugouts
- Having all of your details and your picture in that day’s edition of our matchday programme, Valley Review
- Two adult and one mascot match ticket in the north-west quadrant
- Three passes for our Millennium Lounge
- Places are limited for each game so book early to avoid disappointment!
Email email@example.com or call 0208 333 4000 for more information or to book your child's place as mascot.