A limited number of mascot packages still remain available to book for Charlton’s Sky Bet League One clashes against Scunthorpe United on Easter Monday (April 22nd).
Our mascot packages provide young supporters with a once in a life-time opportunity to walk out of the tunnel alongside one of their Charlton heroes as a guest of honour at a game.
Packages also remain available for our final-day fixture against Rochdale on Saturday, May 4th and they include:
- The latest child’s full home kit
- A souvenir photograph with the two team captains and the match officials
- A visit to the home dressing room before the game to meet your favourite players
- A bumper goodie bag
- The chance to warm up on The Valley pitch alongside the squad
- An exclusive, behind-the-scenes tour, including the tunnel area, directors' box and the home and away dugouts
- Having all of your details and your picture in that day’s edition of our matchday programme, Valley Review
- Two adult and one mascot match ticket in the north-west quadrant (these tickets are non-transferrable)
- Three passes (x2 Adults x1 U18) for our Millennium Lounge (these tickets are non-transferrable)
Mascot packages cater for junior Addicks aged five to 14 and are priced at £200 for Young Reds members and £250 for non-Young Reds members.
For more information or to book, please telephone 0208 333 4075 or email email@example.com.