Season tickets for Charlton’s 2019/20 campaign are back on sale and below are a series of step-by-step guides to help supporters purchase theirs online.
2019/20 is set to be a special season for the club as it celebrates 100 years of our historic home, The Valley. On September 13th 1919 – almost exactly one century ago – the Addicks graced SE7’s now famous turf for the very first time.
Below is a price list as well as all of the video and written step-by-step guides.
- In person – Supporters can visit The Valley’s ticket office between 9.30am and 5pm on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays and from 10am—1pm on Thursdays. The ticket office is also open from 10am on home matchdays.
- By phone – The ticket office’s phone lines are open 9am-5pm on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays, 9am-1pm on Thursdays and from 10am on home matchdays.
- Online – Fans can purchase or renew their season ticket 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- By post – You can return your completed application form to The Valley, Floyd Road, London, SE7 8BL
- By finance - Our four-month and 10-month finance options are again on offer. V12 finance is only available to purchase online and will be available from Tuesday.