Charlton will celebrate 100 years of its historic home, The Valley, in 2019/20 and season tickets for next term will be on sale from Saturday.
On September 13th 1919 – almost exactly one century ago – the Addicks graced SE7’s now famous turf for the very first time and throughout next season we will be paying tribute to our iconic home.
Charlton supporters have been crucial this season and have played a huge role in helping Lee Bowyer’s team to secure some vital – and often dramatic – points, and we are still hopeful that 2018/19 can end with promotion to the Sky Bet Championship.
As the club remains committed to offering reasonably-priced, family football, the Addicks will again be one of the most affordable teams to follow in the entire EFL next season. Adult season tickets start from just £210, which equates to £9.13 per match.
Some areas of The Valley have seen price increases for 2019/20 due to a number of reasons, which include increases in inflation and minimum wage.
Season tickets will be at their cheapest during our early-bird phase. Our early-bird deadline is midnight on Monday, May 6th and our phase-two prices will be published in due course.
As always, there are a number of ways supporters can secure their seat for 2019/20: In person from The Valley, by post, by phone, by V12 finance or online. Please click here to purchase or renew your season ticket online (from 10am Saturday).
- In person – Supporters can visit The Valley’s ticket office between 9.30am and 5pm on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays and from 10am—1pm on Thursdays. The ticket office is also open from 10am on home matchdays.
- By phone – The ticket office’s phone lines are open 9am-5pm on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays, 9am-1pm on Thursdays and from 10am on home matchdays.
- Online – Fans can purchase or renew their season ticket 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- By post – You can return your completed application form to The Valley, Floyd Road, London, SE7 8BL
- By finance - Our four-month and 10-month finance options are again on offer. V12 finance is only available to purchase online and will be available from Monday.
The club’s popular Valley Express coach service continues to transport supporters to and from SE7 from dozens of pick-up points across Kent and Sussex.
Season passes are priced at just £210 – which also equates to only £9.13 per match – and the Valley Express can also be booked on a match-by-match basis.
A Valley Express season pass can be booked online by clicking here, by visiting The Valley in person or by phone. Alternatively, fans purchasing their season ticket by post can add a Valley Express pass by selecting it under the ‘Additional Options’ box.
Charlton fans who have supported Lee Bowyer’s Addicks during 2018/19 will have their loyalty points carried over into next season.
The club’s loyalty points scheme, which works on a two-year cycle, was introduced last summer following the installation of the Addicks’ new ticketing software and provides fans who regularly support the team with greater ticket priority for in-demand away and cup matches.
In 2019/20 all season ticket holders under the age of 18 will once again be provided with complimentary membership to Charlton’s Young Reds scheme.
Supporters under 18 can also be signed up to the Young Reds’ all-new Premium Package, which is priced at just £20 and can save parents money over the course of the season.