Tickets for Charlton’s Sky Bet League One trip to Portsmouth on Saturday, November 17th will go on restricted sale from Thursday morning.
We have been handed an initial allocation of 1,460 tickets and seats can be purchased online by clicking here, by visiting The Valley in person or by phone. Full pricing information is available to view below.
Ambulant disabled tickets are priced at £15 and include a free helper and wheelchair bays can be booked by contacting Portsmouth on 0345 646 1898.
Sale restrictions are as follows:
- Thursday, October 18th: Valley Gold members who have at least 260 loyalty points
- Friday, October 19th: Fans with at least 260 loyalty points
- Monday, October 22nd: Valley Gold members who have at least 230 loyalty points
- Tuesday, October 23rd: Valley Gold members or fans with at least 230 loyalty points
- Thursday, October 25th: Fans with at least 50 loyalty points
- Friday, October 26th: General sale
Valley Away will be running a service to Fratton Park, priced at £19. Full information on pick-up times and locations can be seen below.
Valley Away can be booked by going online, by visiting The Valley in person or by phone.
Please note that the Portsmouth match falls during the next international window and could be subject to postponement.
Meanwhile, tickets for Charlton’s Checkatrade Trophy match against Swansea City U21 at The Valley will also go on sale from Thursday.
The game is now due to be played on Tuesday, November 13th but will be switched back to Tuesday, November 20th if the Addicks do NOT need to contest an Emirates FA Cup first-round replay.
Tickets can be purchased online by clicking here, by visiting The Valley in person or by phone.