Charlton Athletic’s new, premium video and audio service, Valley Pass, will be free for all for two weeks in July as we begin our tour of Ireland next week.
To gain free access fans should sign up to the Valley Pass service when it comes online and as long as you cancel within two weeks no money will be deducted from any payment card.
As part of the free trial fans can watch every Charlton Athletic goal of the last 20 years in the extensive Valley Pass archive.
You’ll also get full Behind the Scenes coverage of the first team’s tour of Ireland and an exclusive, in-depth interview with Johnnie Jackson in the first instalment of Valley Stories.
After the two week trial, Valley Pass will be available for £60 for a 12-month period, which equates to just £5 per month. This subscription will get you access to:
- Live audio coverage of every Charlton Athletic game, with various Charlton legends set to join regulars Terry Smith and Greg Stubley in the commentary box throughout the season
- The Valley Pass Archive, including every game the club has played over the last 20 years and many of the key moments in the club’s history
- Valley Stories, which sees Addicks legends sit down for a feature-length interview about their careers
- Behind the scenes coverage of the club from Charlton’s Sparrows Lane training ground throughout the season
- Exclusive interviews and features with players and staff throughout the season
- Extended highlights of Charlton’s EFL League One games at 12midnight
- Match highlights from the U23s and U18s
- Increased coverage of the Charlton Women’s team, including highlights of all home games
Those who take advantage of the free trial will need to opt-out before the end of the trial should you not wish to purchase Valley Pass for the season.
Valley Pass is available during the season at the below prices:
- 12-month pass - annual one-off payment: £60 per year (Best value for money)
- Matchday pass - giving you 48 hours of access to Valley Pass: £4
- 12-month pass - monthly direct debit: £6 per month