2017/18 is set to be a special season for everyone in SE7, as we celebrate the 25th anniversary of our return to The Valley. The Addicks will also be playing in a brand-new, bespoke strip for the first time in five years as part of our partnership with new kit manufacturer hummel®.
As well as this, we will be striving to achieve promotion back to the Sky Bet Championship and Charlton season tickets will, once again, be amongst the most affordable in the EFL, with adult prices beginning at just £175.
After Friday, June 2nd, season tickets will go off sale for one week and once back on sale they will be placed on general sale to all supporters.
*U11s are priced at £25 in the North Lower but go free with a full paying adult in the Family Stand
For next season, we have reduced the number of zones inside The Valley from seven to five. We have done this to simplify the map for supporters and staff and to ensure a fairer pricing plan for fans sitting in similar areas.
Where possible, we have ensured that season ticket prices have either stayed the same or have been reduced. However, due to the changes in zones, there are a small number of blocks that have seen a slight increase.
Two blocks at the ends of the East and West Stands will be closed in 2017/18. We hope that we will be able to enhance the atmosphere in SE7 by having supporters closer together. In the event of a busy matchday, these blocks will be reopened so that The Valley can house as many Addicks as possible.
HOW TO BUY
There are five ways for supporters to purchase or renew their season tickets.
• In person – Supporters can visit The Valley Superstore between 9.30am and 5pm Monday-Friday, between 10am-1pm on non-matchday Saturdays and, in the West Stand’s main ticket office, from 10am onwards on home matchdays.
• By phone – The ticket office’s phone lines are open 9am-5pm on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays, 9am-1pm on Thursdays and 10am-1pm on non-matchday Saturdays.
• Online – Fans can purchase or renew their season ticket at https://booking.cafc.co.uk/ 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
• By post – You can return your completed application form to The Valley, Floyd Road, London, SE7 8BL
• By finance - Our four-month and 10-month finance options are again available. Please see below for full details.
The club will continue to honour all senior concessions season ticket holders who are renewing that were affected by price changes in the 2014/15 season.
All Valley Gold members will continue receive a £15 discount on season tickets. Valley Gold members who purchase online should contact the ticket office to arrange their reimbursement.
Supporters will again be able to spread their Season Ticket payments across four or 10 months, thanks to credit provider V12 Finance.
You can apply for the following options:
• Four-month plan – 0% APR but includes a £16 arrangement fee
• 10-month plan – 19.9% APR
Click here to apply:http://www.v12seasonticketfinance.com/shops/charltonathletic
Please click here to view our 2017/18 season tickets brochure
Please click here to view season ticket FAQs