Charlton Athletic is one of London’s oldest and proudest football clubs and sees in excess of 300,000 visitors walk through its doors each year!
The club attracts a local, national and global audience and, as well as engaging with its immediate fan-base, we also gain exposure on a much wider scale.
- Almost 30 million people watch EFL matches worldwide per season
- Channel 5’s Football League Tonight show is broadcast to over one million viewers every weekend
- Between one and three Charlton matches are shown live on Sky Sports per season
- Charlton hit the headlines in more than 300 media article per month
The club’s own website and social media channels also possess an ever-increasing reach:
- More than 200,000 likes on its official Facebook page
- More than 113,000 Twitter followers
- An average of 33,000 unique visitors to the club’s official website per week
The Valley also welcomes more than 15,000 corporate diners to its hospitality lounges per season, while it also hosts between 200 and 300 non-matchday events annually, which can cater for up to 1,000 people.
As a result, there are a number of ways that you can generate brand awareness and put your business on a pedestal towards a substantial audience, including advertising on some of The Valley’s most popular assets.
For more information on pitch-side perimeter advertising, our state-of-the-art big screen, website advertising, teamsheet and matchday programme advertising and player sponsorship, please contact the sales team on 020 8333 4050 or email email@example.com