Offering you the chance to go behind the scenes at one of London’s most historic stadiums, a tour of The Valley provides you with unprecedented access to the home of Charlton Athletic.
Only one club football ground in the capital has ever hosted as many supporters in a single match as our home, which once housed over 75,000 for an FA Cup tie against Aston Villa in February 1938.
Now a state-of-the-art 27,111 seater-stadium, The Valley is steeped in a century of history and all of that can be felt when walking inside of SE7’s walls.
As well as being enlightened with some incredible tales of the past, a tour of The Valley also provides you with much, much more, all of which can be seen below…
- Behind-the-scenes access to the home and away dressing rooms (non-matchday only).
- A look inside the referee's changing area
- Access pitchside by walking down the tunnel
- The chance to sit it in the dug-outs for a special photo opportunity
- See the best view in the house when we visit our Directors’ Box
- Take a peek inside The Valley's historic boardroom
- See where the managers are quizzed by the media after games in the press room and radio studio
- Receive an insight into the great history of Charlton Athletic Football Club
- See who has represented their country whilst being a Charlton player when we visit the International Honours Board
Our tours take place every Thursday and exclusive tours can also be arranged.