Season tickets for the 2022/23 campaign will go on sale at 10.30am on Saturday, April 2nd.
- Prices frozen during the early-bird phase
- Price reduction for Zone 2 purchasers as part of simplified seating map
- Most affordable adult season ticket priced at £260 – just £11.30 per game
- Phase Two pricing made available based on feedback from current season-ticket holders
Supporters will be able to purchase their 2022/23 season ticket for the same price they paid last season during the club’s early-bird phase.
For the second year running, Owner Thomas Sandgaard, has frozen season-ticket prices and following consultation with supporters, a simplified seating map will be used for the 2022/23 campaign. The change means supporters who sat in Zone 2 last season, will be able to buy a season ticket for up to £30 less than they paid last season.
Owner, Thomas Sandgaard, said in a letter to supporters: “With costs going up in everyone’s everyday life, it was important to us that your Charlton season ticket was one that you could get, without an increase. For that reason, we have frozen season-ticket prices during our early-bird phase.”
With prices frozen, Charlton remain committed to offering affordable football. The cheapest adult season ticket at The Valley in the 2022/23 season is priced at £260 which equates to just £11.30 per game. The ticket is one of the most affordable among clubs in League One.
Under Sandgaard the club are committed to regular and transparent communication. Following this month’s open letter from Commercial Director, Wayne Mumford, the club has held numerous meetings with season-ticket holders. The feedback in those meetings has impacted the club’s season-ticket strategy:
- The club have simplified the seating map reducing the amount of zones from five to four
- The club have made clear the Phase Two pricing for supporters that don’t purchase their season ticket during the early bird phase, so there is no confusion of the benefit of purchasing your ticket
before the May 9th early-bird deadline
- The club have extended the initial early-bird pricing phase from a proposed four weeks, to five weeks
- The club have confirmed that during the 2022/23 campaign, ticket initiatives will be capped and will target select groups (young fans through schools, grassroots football clubs, football camps, key workers, community trust participants, and local community charitable groups). The club have confirmed certain blocks will be designated, where seats are often empty, for these groups to ensure that any new supporters do not prevent season-ticket holders getting the seats they want or need for friends and family
Supporters can once again purchase their season ticket using the club’s V12 scheme, so supporters may purchase their 2022/23 season tickets and pay over either four or 10 months. Click here for more information.
Supporters can purchase during the early-bird phase until 5pm on May 9th. Tickets will go back on sale at Phase Two pricing from May 11th. Supporters can see details of Phase Two pricing below.
How to Buy
- In-person – The ticket office is open 11am-5pm every weekday and from 10.30am until the end of half-time on home matchdays
- By phone – The ticket office’s phone lines are open 11am-5pm every weekday and from 10:30am until the end of half-time on home matchdays. Contact the ticket office on 03330 14 44 44
- By post – You can return your completed application form to The Valley, Floyd Road, London, SE7 8BL
With increasing fuel costs, the club is aware how valuable Valley Express will be to supporters and have frozen Valley Express prices for the early-bird period. Click here to purchase your pass.
As you may already be aware, the club operates a loyalty points scheme for fans purchasing both match and season tickets.
Loyalty points reward Charlton fans for their support by providing them with ticket priority for in-demand away and cup matches.
Every time a fan purchases a ticket for a Charlton game, both home and away, they will earn loyalty points, providing they have assigned the tickets in advance using their FAN ID (previously CON number).
Please note, loyalty points accumulate for a period of two seasons. This means that during the 2022/23 season, a supporters' loyalty points total will only consist of those accrued during the 2021/22 and 2022/23 seasons. Points accrued during 2019/20 will not be valid beyond May 2022.