The club launched brand-new ticketing software in summer 2018, with the design of the new ticketing website incorporating changes requested by supporters.
The new software has helped to improve the booking process for all fans and also includes a loyalty points scheme. For more information on our loyalty points scheme, please click here.
Below is an in-depth, step-by-step guide on how supporters can purchase match tickets on the club’s ticketing website using a desktop computer or laptop.
- Visit https://booking.cafc.co.uk/.
- In the top left-hand corner of the screen, select ‘Sign in/Register’.
- If you are purchasing tickets for a Charlton match for the first time, select ‘Register’, fill in the relevant information and create an account. If you are on Charlton’s ticketing database and have a Fan ID (previously CON Number), use that or your email address and your password to log-in.
- Next, under the ‘Tickets’ tab, select ‘Home Games or ‘Away Games’, depending on what match you want to purchase for.
- After finding the match you wish to buy for, select ‘Add’ to select your seats.
- You will be presented with a stadium map of The Valley for home games. Hover over the stand and click on the block you wish to sit in.
- Click on a seat to select it. After selecting it, it will turn from red to yellow and will have a tick over the top of it.
- After selecting your seat(s), scroll to the bottom of the page and select the relevant age category. As default, this will be set to adult.
- Once all age categories are correct, click ‘Add To Basket’ in the bottom right-hand corner.
- You will then be asked to ‘Review Your Order’ and select your delivery method. If there are any tickets in your basket that you do not wish to purchase, you can remove them by clicking on the grey ‘X’.
- For home matches, fans can have their tickets posted to a preferred address, collect them at The Valley or print them at home. All three delivery methods are free of charge, though all online transactions are subject to a £1.50 booking fee.
- After selecting your delivery method, click ‘Proceed to Checkout’.
- Fans will then be asked to review their order again and asked to accept the club’s ticket terms and conditions. After agreeing to the Ts and Cs, supporters should click ‘Pay’.
- Fans can then enter their card details and confirm their purchase. After the transaction is complete, supporters will receive a confirmation email.