A true Charlton legend, no outfield player has ever played more matches for the Addicks than Keith Peacock, who has over 500 appearances to his name.
In his suite – hosted by the man himself - you can enjoy a traditional, four-course carvery meal and relax with your own private table in this intimate setting.
Keith is always present in the lounge to share his Charlton experiences with the guests and relive those Man-of-the-Match performances that he was known for. Padded seating for the match is on the half-way line, which provides you with an outstanding view of the pitch to take in all of the thrills of the game.
- Four-course, traditional, carvery-style meal
- Executive seats adjacent to the Directors Box
- Matchday programmes and teamsheets
- Suite hosted by a Charlton legend
- Man-of-the-match presentation
- Post-match tea and coffee
For more information on the Keith Peacock Suite or to book, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8333 4050