Commentators Peter Finch and Terry Smith
Don't miss a minute of Charlton action by listening to 'Matchday Live' on CAFC PlayerHD
'Matchday Live' on CAFC PlayerHD is the only way you can listen to live commentary of every Charlton match home or away.
Commentator Terry Smith follows Charlton around the country and goes on air around 30 minutes before kick-off to provide team news and a full build-up to the action.
At home matches, the team stay on air after the final whistle to reflect on the game and air the post-match press conferences.
Supporters who are having technical issues with live commentary the quickest and most effective way of solving such problems are by following the steps below:
- Attempt logging into CAFC PlayerHD using a different browser, ideally Google Chrome.
- Clear your cache using the following steps, then restart your browser.
- Update the Flash player on your machine then restart your browser.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org explaining the problems you are experiencing.
- Try listening to the opposition website's version of player, which you can log in to using your CAFC PlayerHD details.
- If using a Mac, iPhone or iPad, then try downloading the Puffin Web Browser (free) or Photon Flash Player Browser (£2.99) from the app store and launching CAFC Player through there.