Valley Gold enables fans to support the club in unearthing the talents of tomorrow - as well as giving them the chance to scoop up to £5,000 in regular cash prizes.
The matchday draw scheme was originally set up in 1989 to help finance the return to The Valley, which was achieved in December 1992. Since the mid-1990s, the club's youth set-up has benefited from the money it has raised, and the scheme celebrated its 20th anniversary in August 2009.
For an annual subscription of £120, members are entered into cash draws at every home league match, as well as receiving many other benefits, including:
- £15 off the cost of a season ticket
- Greater ticket priority to away games, and those matches that are in high demand (conditions apply)
- Discount on official merchandise bought from the Valley Superstore, including extra discounts on designated days over Christmas
- Discount on bookings using club hospitality
- Regular e-newsletter and bi-annual full newsletter
- Discount on Young Addicks membership
- Entry into U18 and U21 matches at The Valley
- Entry into draw to sit in the Valley Gold executive box for a matchday
If you would like to join Valley Gold, you can become a member online via this link - Membership form - or download the membership form on the Valley Gold website and send it to: Valley Gold office, The Valley, Floyd Road, London SE7 8BL.
Anyone with further enquiries can contact the Valley Gold office on 020-8244 7771 from 9.30am-2.30pm weekdays, and from 11am on matchday Saturdays. You can also contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Valley Gold has been created by Charlton Club and is organised by a committee to run a successful lottery wholly or mainly for the participation in or support of athletic sports or games or cultural activities. Valley Gold membership is restricted to Charlton Club members over 16 years of age; you can buy as many memberships as you wish and, as long as your subscriptions are up to date, your numbers are in the draws.
Additional details, including full terms and conditions, are available on the Valley Gold website – www.valleygold.org.uk